A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when back to navigate to that page. The cookie tend to store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be depleted significantly. If you want more information on what they are the cookies, what to store, how to remove them, deactivate it, etc., you Please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies :
Cookies of session, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way to fight against the spam .
This website uses the following third-party cookies :
Google Analytics: stores cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits on this site. By using this web site you are consenting the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore the exercise of any rights in this respect should do so by communicating directly with Google.
Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on the type buttons I like or Share .
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disabling or removing cookies from this web site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser that you are using. Here we have a quick for most popular browsers.
This website or their legal representatives are not responsible for the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies that may have the third party referred to in this policy of cookies .
Web browsers are tools responsible for storing the cookies and from this place must be right to removing or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookie by browsers mentioned.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to help the browser remember your decision of non-acceptance of them.
In the case of the cookies Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the agreement of safe harbor, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can find detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about using that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this link.
For any questions or queries about this policy of cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
More information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie it is a text file harmless that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The utility of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit when back to navigate to that page. Although many people don’t know what the cookie are used for 20 years, when it appeared the first browsers for the World Wide Web.
What is a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, worm, spam or spyware, or open windows pop up.
What information does store a cookie?
The cookies tend not to store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. Data that are technical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you you as a person if not to your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web is not you the same person is because it is actually associating with the browser, not to the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Cookies techniques: they are the most basic and allow, among other things, know when you are browsing a human or an automated application, when a user navigates anonymous and registered one, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Cookies analysis: collect information about the type of navigation that is doing, sections most used, consulted products, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Cookies advertising: display advertising based on your surfing, his country of origin, language, etc.The own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and the third-party are those generated by services or third party providers like Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.So you will understand the extent to which you may have to disable the cookie are a few examples:
- What happens if I disable cookies?
- What are your own cookies and third-party?
- You can’t share content of this site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- Web site can not adapt the content to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- You can not access personal from that page, such as My account , or My profile or My orders .
- Online shops: it will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visit the physical store if you have it.
- It is not possible to customize geographic Strip time, currency or language preferences.
- The web site cannot be web analytics about visitors and traffic on the web, making it difficult to be competitive the web.
- Not be blogging, may not upload photos, post comments, rating or rate content. The web may not know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- You can display zoned advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue from the website.
- All the social networks used cookies , if you disable them may not use any social network.Yes. Not only delete, also block, in general or specific way for a specific domain. Configuration of cookies for browsers more Monteiro
- Below we indicate how to access one cookie certain browser Chrome . Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- To delete the cookies a Web site should go to the settings of your browser and there can find the associated to the domain in question and disposal.
- Can you delete the cookies?
- Go to settings or preferences by using the file menu either by clicking the icon customization listed above to the right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options .
- Go to Privacy , Content settings .
- Select All the cookies and the data sites .
- Will be shown a list of all the cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier to find the cookies from a specific domain enter the address in the field partially or fully search for cookies .
- After this filter will be displayed one or several lines with the cookies of the requested website. Now simply select it and press the X for disposal.
- To access the configuration of cookies browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of your browser):
- Go to Tools , Internet Options
- Click on Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
- To access the configuration of cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of your browser):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy .
- In History Choose Use custom to record configuration .
- You will now see the option Accept cookies , you can enable it or disable it according to their preferences.
- To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of your browser):
- Go to Preferences , then Privacy .
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to make fit the lock type that you want to.
- To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of your browser):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and security you will see the option Block cookies to make fit the lock type that you want to.
- To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of your browser):
- Run the browser and press the key Menu , then Settings .
- Go to Security and privacy you will see the option Accept cookies so that you select or clear the box.
- To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of your browser):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Configuration
- Now you can enable or disable the checkbox Allow cookies .